When you look for sth here

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Chocolate and my life

Chocolate is my life. Literally. Here's why.


When I was little, I used to love milk chocolate. Nothing original here, I know. That feeling of being blissfully aware of its sweetness, and fully unaware of the fact this piece of chocolate will not last long...
When I grew up, I wanted to represent a sophisticated essence of intelligence and beauty in one (who didn't). So, I decided to love bitter chocolate. So dark, so deep into decadence, so not down to earth. On second thought though...:)

Now, I am more at ease with everything. Although who am I kidding here, I am not. I get stressed with so many little things this is beyond belief. I want to be more at ease with everything. There, that's better.
Therefore, I am into a bitter-sweet piece (or two) of chocolate now and again.

Chocolate is my life. And I am sure I am not the only one with that opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment