When you look for sth here

Tuesday 9 June 2015

My most recent definition of happiness

This morning, it hit me. I finally got it. I think.

My mum is the one who will not stop working - office addict in a way. I was never really fully supportive of her decision, and would rather gently try and, unsuccessfully, talk her to actually get over it, focus on home, identify a hobby, and stick to it. While I cannot imagine her knitting, I thought some local social, or supportive groups in need of a leader would be thrilled.

But today, on our way to school, when the sun was shining, and the wind was blowing our minds off, I got it.

You need to have somewhere to go to feel happy.


Some take it more literally than others.
Some have more strong will, or passion, then others.
Some will immerse in a new venture, and discover new sides of themselves, again more than others.

That's it. No need to judge, convince, criticize. It's all about inner self.


5 comments:

  1. This is such a great post. My happy place isn't working, I'd rather be in bed haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that turns my idea of going somewhere upside down:_)

      Delete
  2. Aww you layout remind me of my first backround! I started with a black one! I was soo into it! Your post is lovely!

    Anna, Don't Cramp My Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! its all about black n white. And all the greys in between. :)

      Delete
  3. Sometimes the simplest things are the best!

    Kirsty xx

    ReplyDelete