When you look for sth here

Monday 15 June 2015

The secret

There is something in the air tonight that tells me I shouldn't be writing this. At all. I should go and get a sound 8 hours of sleep. Get a book. Exercise. Finally plan my next move(s).

Procrastination though seems to be what I do best. Therefore, rather than do any of the above mentioned reasonable options, I will keep my hands on the keyboard. To the detriment of any potential reader:_)

My secret to survive the 37th year of my life is to ignore. Be as oblivious as possible. Miss looking deep into my eyes in a mirror, and ask myself should I really be doing what I am doing. Go with the flow.

This isn't even a beginning of another 7-year cycle (5 more years to go there), where apparently you change, as your skin changes, and every cell in your body changes. So, why now?

Well, why not? Should I wait until I am older (inevitable), wiser (hard to believe), more at peace with my life (ekhm), less moody (improbable). Apparently, now is the peak of my self-esteem (farewell, modesty). And I should grab it.

What I am trying to say here is this: the more you do, the better - in general. As somehow, in a magical way in my opinion, time can wonderfully expand. And suddenly you can fit in much more than you think you could before you started fulfilling yet another pursue.

Now, that is tricky. I may not see a sign where people around me start avoiding me, or treat me like a weirdo. My closest family included.
I am not saying though you should be working 20 hours a day. That is silly - you have one life, you can do whatever you want with it, but if you have someone beside you that you care about, and are responsible about in a way - you should know where to stop. It tool me few years once to do that. So I know it is difficult.

I am just trying to say it is sometimes as important to follow your dream, as it is to care about the others. Content you = content closest ones. That's it. My secret:_)

No comments:

Post a Comment