When you look for sth here

Sunday 31 May 2015

Insane - beauty related

Last evening was again one of these when I watched few tutorials on applying the perfect concealer for tired eyes. Until late. Ironically again, trying to fall asleep instead - as obviously the healthiest option of all - didn't occur to me.

Today I followed my mini 'todo' list for this weekend, by sorting all the stuff I apparently use as part of my morning / evening skincare and makeup routine. Looks like I believe all eye cream manufacturers in the world are planning to cease their production anytime soon, until further notice, but 6-7 months at a minimum. No spare bar of soap though.

No chocolate bars (left) either:_) which is reassuring - my bikini set may see daylight this summer actually.

This May was packed with online activities, which is new to me, but interesting at the same time. I had a chance to read so many wittily written short stories, and poems, all inspiring, and all motivational to the full.

Finally, it's been a month where I was selfish more often than usual. And it was a great experience for me, not so great for my family though, as one can imagine.

The longer I live, the more I see how easy it is to loose track, focus and attention. How other people you meet can either lift you up, or drawn you in their own problems, and expect you to feel their misery. Not saying that we should all be compassion-free, but there are limits. It's just a question of becoming aware of that need for your own 'stop' sign, searching for the perfect spot to put it up, and keep reminding yourself where it is placed.

No comments:

Post a Comment