When you look for sth here

Saturday 14 March 2015

The space is ours

Recently my SuperSpiderGirl became interested in the exploration of Space. Clearly, Earth is not enough for her.
Us to blame. I'm definitely not in love with changes, yet we move every few years. Looks like steadiness is not our cup. Of coffee (tea is enjoyed, coffeine is required to live;)

We went to London Planetarium 2 weeks ago, for The Dark Universe show, which my SuperSpiderGirl found fascinating at the beginning, and a bit boring towards the end. I want to think this is due to the suggested target audience, a bit older than her... The MiniMan seemed to confirm that, as he found it fascinating at the beginning ('Wow', 'Taaa', 'Yeyy'), and completely lulling towards the end. I want to think this is due to the soothing darkness during the show...

No comments:

Post a Comment