When you look for sth here

Friday 4 March 2016

Reading genes

It would be so nice, wouldn't it? If there was such thing as reading genes.

I love reading. It has been part of me for as long as I remember (and now, if anyone is reading, they just roll they eyes / yawn / go back to do anything they have been doing up until now, since it's now less boring and more uplifting; I can't help the truth though...:). Since I was 3, and started getting an idea about letters put together, an amazing world opened for me.

I believe it is such a shame that there are so many human beings who don't find the idea of reading equally amazing. It's like travelling and going places without moving anywhere - all cozy and comfortable:_)


So when I see my kids sharing my passion for books, I can only smile. And think, that there is that much you can do to pass good things to them. Happy this is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment