When you look for sth here

Thursday 1 October 2015

Up and in the air

And so I'm up again.

It's the usual magical 3am. Sometimes scary, but I got used to it by now.

I'm starting to enjoy these silent times, just for me. However detrimental to my health (getting better though, as now it's usually only half an hour before I drift back), there's no one around, and I can just read a little, and think a lot, or the other way round.

Life is short.

I've recently shifted - finally - from the past into the future. Instead of the usual 'I should've done this / I shouldn't have said that' breakdown, it's more about fantasies (not the very accurate word but it's 3 am, I'm doing my best here), and how I see my expectations and goals to be fulfilled.

Highly recommended :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment