When you look for sth here

Friday 5 February 2016

All about maths

GINA
Hey!

MAUD
Hey, Gina!

GINA
How are you?

MAUD
I am fine, you?

GINA
Awful. He left me again.

MAUD
You should be the one leaving.

GINA
I know, you told me, silly me.

MAUD
You ignored my words, though. Want to talk?

GINA
Sure, a walk to Camden maybe? We can eat.

MAUD
Eating not an option. On a water-only diet now.

GINA
Really? Again? Want to have another heart attack? Does Mark know?

MAUD
Does he care, should ask... Exhausted with this relationship, eight years now...

GINA
We should both let go, and get on our own. Would be good.

MAUD
Not a bad idea. Shall we discuss it over coffee maybe, and then walk?

GINA
Sure. Wanna come over for a coffee? Got some leftover cookies from yesterday, still edible.

MAUD
Good idea, I will bring water though, and pretend it is caffeine... This diet truly rocks.

GINA
Maybe I should switch to water, too - apparently it is good for you. I will join you.

MAUD
OK.

GINA
...

GINA
What you mean, OK? Where are your 18 words? You loose - again! It is your turn to clean the flat this week. Ha!

Now, come over to my room for that coffee.
The kettle is already on...

(singing)
I am the winner, I am the winner

MAUD
(from another room)
Oh, shout up!
(laughing)

No comments:

Post a Comment