When you look for sth here

Saturday 6 February 2016

Typos are girls new best friends

SETTING
Krk Island, Greece

CAST:
ELENA
31-year old female, an object of desire and centre of attention of all male population of the Krk island
DMITRIJ
65-year old male, father of ELENA, of Russian origin and of Italian nature, proud of his life and of his daughter, a devoted hotelier, running a DMIT HOT hotel on Krk Island, very popular and recommended by many
CALI
57-year old fmale mother of ELENA, leaving with DMITRIJ, very strict and very conservative, with well-hidden passion for art and paintings made by LUK, and passion for LUK himself
LUK
32-year old male painter, boyfriend of ELENA by day, lover of CALI by night, both clever and handsome


 Dark Hotel Corridor, 4 AM

SCENE 1
CALIAre you there?
LUK
Yes, darling, coming. Are you ok? Ready for me?
CALI
Oh, stop that romantic nonsence and hurry up here before anyone spots you
LUK
(whispering)
Yes, darling

SCENE 2
ELENA
Luk, is that... is that you?
LUK
Fuck! Yes, darling, it is me!
ELENA
Why are you swearing> And what are you doing here in the middle of the night?
LUK
Im just ... I was just ... I wanted to talk to you.
ELENA
At 4 am? Is everything ok?
LUK
Yes. No. I hurt my finger. But I wanted to see you. Elena, you are so beautiful.
CALI
Luk! Are you coming, or what?!!!
ELENA
Mother?

SCENE 3
DMITRIJ
What is going on here? WHy are you all here? WHat's up? Have you not been able to sleep, jus like me? I think it is the moon. Have you seem it too? Beautiful full moon tonight. I wish I was there.
I once had a chance to become a cosmonaut, it never really happened because of my height freight but I could have been the one out there. Stepping on the Moon.
CALI
Darling, it was just a dream. They never called you, remember? They made a mistake when noting down your address, and they sent the application results to DMITRJ, the one from KRKRKR Island instead. He was kind enough to die 2 weeks after that letter, very appropriate timing, indeed.
DMITRIJ
Ah, yes, Dmitrj, my old friend, let him rest in peace.
CALI
COme to bed, darling. Its ok. You never knew him, its ok.
DMITRIJ
Elena, sleep well, my child, and Luk, go back to your room before I stop pretending I saw you.
LUK
Yes, darling. I mean, sir.

>>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment