When you look for sth here

Monday 22 February 2016

EXPECTED TWIST

CD WRITER
semi-talented creative writer, obsessed with describing deers and their everyday life, hence his nickname
DRAWER
drawing artist, not talented at all, hence his nickname


CD WRITER
Hi Drawer, what's up?
DRAWER
Hey, CD, never been better. I'm into sculpturing recently, using leaves and brunches as main materials. Didn't figure out the issue with lifespan of my artwork yet, but I will get there...
CD
Yeah, yeah, well, nature - what can you do, it's rarely flawless, usually flowing
DRAWER
Heh?...
CD
Oh, doesn't matter. How's your lovely wife?
DRAWER
Elena?
CD
Have you got any other?
DRAWER
No, it's just that... I mean...
CD
What's wrong? You may tell me. I might help.
DRAWER
She doesn't want to be with me.
CD
She's leaving you? Seriously?
DRAWER
Unfortunately, she is. Since I decided to leave that boring corporate world, and go on an independent artistic route, she became bitter, mean, and heartless. She said she's not interested in me any more.
CD
That's harsh. Sorry to hear. Then again, maybe it's for the better for you. Not so lovely after all. She's never been pretty actually. Could never be a model for you.
DRAWER
Hmmm... True. Never thought of that.
CD
You see? Besides, you're 38. Perfect age to find yourself a pretty one. A younger one. A model one. That should help your career, and your life.
DRAWER
You should be a career advisor, not a writer!
CD
You think? Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment