When you look for sth here

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Anger

It is all around me. It starts in the mornings, with frustrated mothers who try to make it on time, raising their voices, usually unnecessary, wanting their kids to put their shoes on quicker, telling them to dress faster... Hang on, that's me. I am that desperate housewife. Obviously undercuddled;)

Today I made a commitment to myself in the middle of that little house storm. Enough is enough; no more hurrying and voice raising in the mornings. I thought we would be definitely late for school, but I accepted that. There's a first time for everything.

Surprisingly we made it on time. With no rush, we walked and talked, and even didn't miss a single little wall (Zosia loves them, as most kids do, but with her slight acrophobia I try to encourage every attempt to go a bit higher).
I am proud of my kids and myself this morning!;))

No comments:

Post a Comment